Monthly Guided walks
Join the Honorary Officers on a guided walk on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month.
The walks start at 08h00 from the Kloof Falls picnic site and the cost is R30 per person (including gate entry).
- The first Sunday of the month is a strenuous 6 hour walk which is recommended for fit walkers only.
- The 3rd Sunday is a more relaxed 3-4 hour walk which can be enjoyed by all.
NO BOOKING REQUIRED
- meet at Kloof Falls picnic site at 07h45
- 18/05 - KC Museum of Natural Science Day
- 22&23/06 - KC Open Gardens
- 21/07 - KC Creepy Crawly Day
- 11/09 - KC 3 Falls Trail Run
- 30/09 - Campfire Tales
- 19/10 - KC Birds of Krantzkloof
- 10/11 - KC Kloof Frog Day
A group of volunteer Honorary Officers assist the EKZNW staff with various tasks around the Reserve.
If you are interested in learning more about the Honorary Officers, visit the