General Enquiry Form
Please read the below BEFORE posting your enquiry.
- Opening times – 06h00 to 18h00 – 365 days a year. (Nkutu picnic site only open on weekends and public holidays)
- Contact Phone Number – as staff are in the Reserve during the day, enquiries are dealt with via this website form and not by phone
- Entrance Fee – R30 per adult and R15 per child (under 12). This fee includes use of the picnic site facilities and walking trails.
- Payment method – Currently only CASH is accepted for payment of entrance fees and visitor guide/map purchases.
- Picnic sites – no booking necessary or accepted – picnic sites are available to all on a first come first served basis
- Dogs and other pets – NO dogs or other pets are permitted in Krantzkloof, including the picnic sites
- Walks – No BOOKING necessary. Guided walks take place on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month and are conducted by the Honorary Officers who are all volunteers – click HERE for more info
- Conference Centre Enquiries – Krantzkloof Conference Centre is currently managed by Kloof Conserancy. Please complete the Conference Centre Enquiry form for ALL queries about this facility
- Loyalty Cards – Rhino Gold Card is accepted. Wild Card is NOT accepted
- Braai facilities are provided at the picnic sites. You may also bring your own braai, but it must be taller than 50cm to prevent damage to the grass
Please only use this form for GENERAL enquiries about Krantzkloof. Use the Conference Centre Enquiry form for ALL enquiries about the Centre