Reserve Opening times are 06h00 to 18h00 – 365 days per year
Nkutu picnic site only open on weekends and public holidays
- An entry fee is payable on entry to the Reserve – R30 per adult and R15 per child (under 12).
- There is currently access at the unmanned Uve Road and other entrances – please note that an entry fee is still applicable. You may be asked for a receipt or payment from any Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife Official or any Honorary Officer in uniform – please purchase an entry ticket at one of the picnic sites and ask for a receipt.
- Rhino Gold Card accepted – recommended for all frequent visitors of Krantzkloof and all other Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife reserves
- Wild Card is NOT accepted – see http://www.wildcard.co.za/all-parks/ for more info.
Entry fees help maintain and protect the trails and natural treasures such as this reserve and to provide manpower for rescues and assistance in the case of an emergency. Please help to keep our natural areas safe.
- Guided walks are conducted on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month by the Honorary Officers at a cost of R50 per person (including gate entry).
- The first Sunday of the month is a strenuous 6 hour walk and is recommended for fit walkers only. Meet at Nkutu picnic site at 07h45.
- The 3rd Sunday is a more relaxed 3-4 hour walk which can be enjoyed by all. Meet at Kloof Falls picnic site at 07h45.
Please familiarise yourself with the Reserve Rules