Krantzkloof Conference Centre Information
Krantzkloof Conference Centre is open again for bookings from 1 August 2022 as repair work from the floods is nearing completion.
Rehabilitation of the gardens is an ongoing task, but the revamped outdoor area is looking great.
The Centre with it’s tastefully decorated exterior and interior is able to host up to 50 guests for your event. No marquees or tents are permitted to be erected on the property.
Video courtesy of M-Net
This venue has limited “services” – you basically hire the space and organise your own service providers for catering, decoration etc. This gives you maximum flexibility to suit your taste and budget.
- Exclusive and private use
- Parking for approximately 35 cars
- A 50m2 concrete platform is available in the forest – ideal for “bush” weddings
- 8 Fold-up tables – no tablecloths
- 60 Chairs
- 1 ladies’ toilet
- 1 gents’ toilet
- Food preparation area– minimal – no appliances
- Hot water boiler and urn
- No crockery nor cutlery – must be self sufficient
- Basic toiletries are provided
- Venue must be returned in condition found
Please note that this venue is run by volunteers and all income from the centre is used for projects at Krantzkloof Nature Reserve. The venue is handed to you in a clean and usable condition and would ask that you clean the venue on the completion of your function and hand it back to us in the same condition you received it so that it can be used immediately by others.
To assist us please adhere to the following:
- Bring your own ladder to erect any decorations
- Do not stand on the chairs to reach the beams
- Do not use Confetti of any sort – they are a nightmare to clean-up
- Empty the bins in the toilets and leave the toilets clean
- Remove all the garbage and take it to the first light pole across the the bridge on Kloof Falls Road – that is the collection point at the Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife camp
- Switch off the hot water boiler at the end of your function
- Clean-up any liquids spilt on the floor
- Ensure that the kitchen is left clean – please bring your own cleaning materials
- Spit-braais must be done in the courtyard on the concrete slab to prevent damaging the lawn or main entrance slab
- Do not use the braai or flower pots as a dumping spot for cigarette stumps or other refuse
- Please close the gate while your function is in progress
- As the Centre is located in a Nature Reserve, all rules applicable to the Reserve are also applicable to the function venue and grounds
This is a NON-SMOKING Venue
Our grateful thanks to our sponsors for all your support
Accommodation near KCC
For accommodation options in the area visit: https://www.1000hillstourism.co.za/listingcategory/where-to-stay/