Krantzkloof Conference Centre
This amazing venue is situated in Krantzkloof Nature Reserve, in the leafy suburb of Kloof about 25km west of Durban. Its location makes it the ideal spot for your private or corporate events while enjoying the beauty of Krantzkloof. Kloof Conservancy currently manage the Centre and handle all bookings and arrangements.
Both of the above are registered non-profit organisations and all income generated from this facility is ploughed back in to Krantzkloof Nature Reserve. By hiring this venue you are supporting the preservation of our environment.
Having undergone a complete revamp during 2016, the Centre with it’s tastefully decorated exterior and interior is able to host up to 70 visitors for your event. This can be increased to 100 guests with the erection of a tent on the lush green lawn. The tent and flooring will be supplied at additional cost through our selected contractor.
For couples wishing to tie the knot in a beautiful outdoor setting, there is a natural “bush chapel” under the forest canopy adjacent to the centre.
Venue hire includes setup of the chairs and tables for conferences.
A refundable breakage deposit is payable for each booking.
- Exclusive and private use
- Parking for approximately 35 cars
- 60 People seated at tables – 6 per table
- 80 People seated Cinema Style
- Maximum 120 persons for any event with Marquee
- A 50m2 concrete platform is available in the forest – ideal for “bush” weddings
- 10 Fold-up tables – no tablecloths
- 80 Chairs
- 1 ladies’ toilet
- 1 gents’ toilet
- Food preparation area– minimal – no appliances
- Hydroboil and urn
- No crockery nor cutlery – must be self sufficient
- Basic toiletries are provided
- Venue must be returned in condition found
- Additional cleaning can be arranged at R400 per event