General Enquiry Form
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Due to unexpected delays with flood damage repairs
Updated info will be posted here when available
Updated: 28 November 2022
Information Updated – 7 May 2022
GENERAL INFORMATION – Please read BEFORE posting your enquiry.
- Contact Phone Number – enquiries are dealt with via this website form and not by phone. Most info is also available on the 24hr WhatsApp line – 079 702 6452
- Picnic sites – closed indefinitely
- Swimming – there is no swimming pool at the Reserve. Swimming is rivers is not recommended due to the possibility of bilharzia, which can be present in inland waters.
- Pets – NO dogs or other pets are permitted anywhere in Krantzkloof
- Walks – No BOOKING necessary for any walks/hikes.
- Loyalty Cards – RHINO CARD is accepted – click HERE to get yours. SANParks Wild Card is NOT accepted
- Accommodation – there is NO accommodation available in Krantzkloof – please click HERE for information of nearby accommodation
- Alcohol – consumption of alcohol on the premises is NOT ALLOWED
Enquiries via this website are handled by volunteers, which may result in a delayed response.
Conference Centre enquiries to be submitted on the KCC Enquiry Form and not on this form.