General Enquiry Form
GENERAL INFORMATION – Please read BEFORE posting your enquiry.
- Opening times – 06h00 to 18h00 – 365 days a year (subject to weather). Nkutu picnic site only open on weekends and public holidays
- Contact Phone Number – as staff are in the Reserve during the day, enquiries are dealt with via this website form and not by phone
- Entrance Fee – R50 per adult (12 & over) and R20 per child (under 12). This fee includes use of the picnic site facilities and walking trails.
- Visitor Guide – this handy brochure (available at Kloof Falls gate for R20) contains interesting information about the Reserve and includes a map and description of the hiking trails
- Payment method – only CASH is accepted for payment of entrance fees and visitor guide/map purchases
- Picnic sites – no booking necessary or accepted – picnic sites are available to all on a first come first served basis.
- Swimming – here is no swimming pool at the Reserve. Swimming is rivers is not recommended due to the possibility of bilharzia, which can be present in inland waters.
- Dogs and other pets – NO dogs or other pets are permitted in Krantzkloof, including the picnic sites
- Walks – No BOOKING necessary for any walks/hikes. Guided walks take place on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month and are conducted by the Honorary Officers who are all volunteers – click HERE for more info
- Conference Centre Enquiries – Krantzkloof Conference Centre is currently managed by Kloof Conserancy. Please complete the Conference Centre Enquiry form for ALL queries about this facility
- Loyalty Cards – RHINO CARD is accepted – click HERE to get yours. SANParks Wild Card is NOT accepted
- Braai facilities are provided at the picnic sites. You may also bring your own braai, but it must be taller than 50cm to prevent damage to the grass
- Accommodation – there is NO accommodation available in Krantzkloof – please click HERE for information of nearby accommodation
- Alcohol – consumption of alcohol on the premises is NOT ALLOWED
Use the Conference Centre Enquiry form for ALL queries about the Krantzkloof Conference Centre – KCC enquiries posted on this form will NOT be dealt with
These queries are dealt with by volunteers in their free time which may result in a delayed reply.