General Enquiry Form
Please read the below BEFORE posting your enquiry.
- Opening times – 06h00 to 18h00 – 365 days a year. (Nkutu picnic site only open on weekends and public holidays)
- Contact Phone Number – as staff are in the Reserve during the day, enquiries are dealt with via this website form and not by phone
- Entrance Fee – R30 per adult and R15 per child (under 12). This fee includes use of the picnic site facilities and walking trails.
- Payment method – Currently only CASH is accepted for payment of entrance fees and visitor guide/map purchases.
- Picnic sites – no booking necessary or accepted – picnic sites are available to all on a first come first served basis
- Swimming – There is no swimming pool at the Reserve. Swimming is rivers is not recommended due to the possibility of bilharzia, which can be present in inland waters.
- Dogs and other pets – NO dogs or other pets are permitted in Krantzkloof, including the picnic sites
- Walks – No BOOKING necessary for any walks/hikes. Guided walks take place on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month and are conducted by the Honorary Officers who are all volunteers – click HERE for more info
- Conference Centre Enquiries – Krantzkloof Conference Centre is currently managed by Kloof Conserancy. Please complete the Conference Centre Enquiry form for ALL queries about this facility
- Loyalty Cards – Rhino Gold Card is accepted. Wild Card is NOT accepted
- Braai facilities are provided at the picnic sites. You may also bring your own braai, but it must be taller than 50cm to prevent damage to the grass
- Accommodation – there is NO accommodation available in Krantzkloof – please click HERE for information of nearby accommodation
Please only use this form for GENERAL enquiries about Krantzkloof. Use the Conference Centre Enquiry form for ALL enquiries about the Centre