General Enquiry Form
GENERAL INFORMATION – Please read BEFORE posting your enquiry.
- Opening times – 06h00 – 365 days a year (subject to weather). Nkutu picnic site only open on weekends and public holidays
- Contact Phone Number – as staff are in the Reserve during the day, enquiries are dealt with via this website form and not by phone
- Entrance Fee – R50 per adult (12 & over) and R20 per child (under 12). This fee includes use of the picnic site facilities and walking trails.
- Visitor Guide – this handy brochure (available at Kloof Falls gate for R20) contains interesting information about the Reserve and includes a map and description of the hiking trails
- Payment method – only CASH is accepted for payment of entrance fees and visitor guide/map purchases
- Picnic sites – currently closed – 10 October 2020
- Swimming – there is no swimming pool at the Reserve. Swimming is rivers is not recommended due to the possibility of bilharzia, which can be present in inland waters.
- Pets – NO dogs or other pets are permitted anywhere in Krantzkloof
- Walks – No BOOKING necessary for any walks/hikes. Guided walks take place on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month and are conducted by the volunteer Honorary Officers – click HERE for more info
- Loyalty Cards – RHINO CARD is accepted – click HERE to get yours. SANParks Wild Card is NOT accepted
- Accommodation – there is NO accommodation available in Krantzkloof – please click HERE for information of nearby accommodation
- Alcohol – consumption of alcohol on the premises is NOT ALLOWED
Please check our WHATSAPP CHAT for information BEFORE submitting this form – queries covered on the chat will not be answered.
Enquiries via this website are handled by volunteers, which may result in a delayed response.